Monday, December 04, 2006

Legal Outsourcing to Offshore Jurisdications

By Ian Hull

This past weekend, I was in Niagara Falls and decided to cross the border for some shopping therapy at the Buffalo area outlet malls. As I made my way from store to store, and clothing rack to clothing rack, I was struck by how many items, designer or otherwise, are manufactured in far-flung places like China, India, Bangladesh and Indonesia. It reminded me of the prevalence of outsourcing in today’s economy, from clothing to customer-support hotlines.

As I pondered the phenomenon of outsourcing, I thought about its use and effects on the legal profession. Could the world of law be next?...

"The above article has been reprinted from http://estatelaw.hullandhull.com/ and LegalEase Solutions LLC does not hold any rights to the same” Continued...

No comments: